Breast cancer screening is for women 45 and older with no symptoms. If you have one or more of the following symptoms, contact PHCC at email@example.com to arrange a consult.
- A persistent lump in the breast that may feel different from other breast tissue and is somewhat tender.
- One or more lumps in the armpit.
- Changes in the shape or size of the breasts, such as swelling or shrinking, particularly if only one breast changes.
- Breast skin changes, such as dimpling, puckering, redness, increased warmth, visible veins, or itching.
- Nipple changes, such as sudden inversion, discharge, or scaling.
These symptoms may indicate any one of a number of health conditions besides cancer. Talk to your healthcare provider to get an accurate—and early—diagnosis. Together with your doctor, you can make the best decisions about your health when you have clear facts.